SPG-25B-NS Silicone-Free Compound
SARCON® Form in Place Gap Filler Type is highly conformable and high thermal conductive type silicone free compound with very low compression force. It provides a thermal solution for the recent trends of higher frequencies and integration in the development of electronic devices. SARCON® Form in Place Gap Filler Type is suitable for filling delicate gaps and still provides a superior thermal transfer.
Available in 30cc syringe or 325cc cartridge. Custom packaging available upon request.
- Suitable for filling delicate gaps and still provides superior thermal transfer.
- Highly conformable with very low compression forces.
- Has excellent vibration absorption capabilities.
- Maintains thermal properties across a wide temperature range.
- Can be used to "Form-In-Place" and will remain form stable.
- Requires no heat curing.
- Will not cause corrosion on any metal surface.
- Silicone free.
|Specific Gravity||–||2.5||ASTM D792|
|Thermal Conductivity||Watt/m•K||2.5||Hot Disk method|
0.5mm = 2.1
Thermal resistance under heat, cold, humid and thermal shock conditions.
|+70°C Aging||+120°C Aging||-40°C Aging|